Hello Mustang Soccer Community,
I am extremely excited to see the start of the new school year and soccer season! With these new beginnings and as expected, we are seeing a large increase in exposures and positive COVID-19 test results. Therefore, I would like to take this time to remind everyone of the following:
If you receive notification of potential exposure, from ANY entity, (ex: school, sports team, travel, social circumstance, etc...), Mustang Soccer asks that you follow the same quarantine or isolation rules provided by that entity as it relates to trainings/games. For example, if your player is required to stay home from school because of an exposure to a positive case, we ask that you do the same for Mustang Soccer trainings/games.
- Immediately notify your coach of any member exposures or positive test results, along with the timeline/date of exposures or positive test results.
Stay home if you are, or feel, sick and/or have symptoms.
- We encourage testing on the 5th day following any exposure.
- Upon the receipt of confirmation of a positive COVID-19 case or exposure to COVID-19, Mustang Soccer will continue to notify teams.
- We will continue to pause team trainings/games, as needed, to verify that there is zero transmission before resuming with any impacted group.
- Please continue to remind players to sanitize and be responsible in social situations.
Please know we are working closely with the SRVUSD and are aware of all exposure notifications. In order for us to have the opportunity to have a full soccer season and be able to keep all participating players healthy and on the field for the current 2021-2022 season, we are asking our Mustang community to be our partners as we rely on all members' honesty, integrity, and care for each other. As always, thank you again for your support and cooperation, as we continue to ensure the health and safety of all our members.
For more information on our health and safety guidelines and a summary of our communications related to COVID-19, please visit our website.