We are providing questions that tie back to the preceding Sunday's primary reading and sermon each week. Feel free to think about these on your own, to discuss with a family member or friend, or to use these within your small group.
: Lamentations 3:19-33; Luke 1:68-79
Great Is Thy Faithfulness
1. How have you experienced God's faithfulness in the last week? How have you longed for God's faithfulness in the last week?
2. How is God's unchanging nature a comfort? How is it a challenge?
3. What is the longest that you have struggled with a particular hardship?
4. What has been most personally difficult for you in the pandemic?
5. The Holy Spirit prompts Zechariah's words. Have you ever sensed the Holy Spirit speaking through you? If so, describe such a time. If not, how might you have known it?