We are providing questions that tie back to the preceding Sunday's primary reading and sermon each week. Feel free to think about these on your own, to discuss with a family member or friend, or to use these within your small group.
Bible Readings: Isaiah 40:28-31; Matthew 6:24-33 (
1. When you get lost - do you usually drive around until you find your way or ask for directions?
2. Are you more likely to trust until proven wrong, or distrust until a person proves themselves?
3. As you watch tv, read or listen to social media, how prevalent is the idea of exclusivity and scarcity? How does it drive daily or long term decisions?
4. How do you experience God's abundance?
5. Jesus invites us to see what he sees and to focus on what he focuses on. What does it look like in your life this week to seek first the kingdom of God?
The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.
— Frederick Buechner