Thank you to everybody for the amazing support and spirit during our first 6 months! We have entered and are passing through the second half of our first year and we want to give you some tips on how to make the most out of the dark days, where the sun is shining, and give you a hint about the best places to go in the spring.
Yoga Lab: Never Mind the Mind!
Introduction to Meditation, Saturday November 24th 10-13.30
- Great opportunity to have a close look at the art of looking inside and staying present.
- You'll learn uncomplicated techniques aimed at helping you create the space for more happiness and peace in your daily life. Do we need to say more?
Read more and register
|Thailand Retreat with Mikko and Olle|
Samahita Retreat, Thailand, March 6th - 15th 2013
- A 10-day retreat in a paradise setting without the hustle of daily life.
- Words seem inadequate - we think the venue, yoga and picture speaks for itself!
- Please note: We have only five more rooms available at Samahita Retreat. When Samahita is full the accommodation will be off-site.
Mark These Dates for December
Open House December 9th. 108 Sun Salutations December 21st
We are not saying the word 'Christmas' yet in the subject line, but please note the following dates in December.
- December 9th after the morning Mysore class Helena & Mikko will host an informal open house at Kronprinsesse Sofies Vej. Gl�gg and �bleskiver are on the house. For a more complete brunch, feel free to bring a dish to share. Details at the shala (soon).
- The winter solstice December 21st brings the darkest day of the year. We'll gather together at 7 in the morning for 108 sun salutations.
Keep It Fresh
"The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein is said to be the origin of this statement.
We don't question your intelligence, however, we want to remind you (and ourselves) to find a new perspective, and do it regularly. Turn upside down, straighten up, dust off the worries of the day, move your body, be with the breath and just simply be aware - do all that daily, and you'll be good to go with whatever you do in your life, with new fresh perspectives and ideas.
See you soon at Dronning Olgas Vej!
- Mikko, Helena & Arna