The Board of Directors held its spring meeting in Louisville on April 5-6, 2019. At the meeting, among other things, the board
- Voted on the following accreditation and Substantial Equivalency decisions from fall 2018 visits. Congratulations to all involved with these programs!:
- Granted an eight-year term of continuing accreditation to Pontificia Catolica Universidad de Puerto Rico (B. Arch.)
- Granted initial accreditation to the following programs:
- Alfred State SUNY College of Technology (B. Arch.)
- American University in Dubai (B. Arch.)
- California Baptist University (M. Arch.)
- Thomas Jefferson University (M. Arch.)
- University of Maine at Augusta (B. Arch.)
- Granted continuation of candidacy to EIDA: Universidad del Turabo (M. Arch.)
- Granted initial candidacy to Ball State University (B. Arch.)
- Granted Substantial Equivalency to Dar Al Uloom University (B. Arch.)
- Voted on 24 2-Year Interim Progress Reports from programs that received an eight-year term of accreditation in 2016.
- Voted on seven 5-Year Interim Progress Reports from programs that received an eight-year term of accreditation in 2013.
- Approved amendments to the Bylaws. The proposed amendments were sent to the ACSA, AIA, and NCARB for review on May 6, 2019. Each collateral organization can affirmatively reject the revisions within 180 days. Read the proposed amendments here.
The next meeting is scheduled in Chicago on July 27-28, 2019.