National Roundabouts Week 2019
As a service to our members, NACE indicates this announcement from the Federal Highway Administration
National Roundabouts Week is September 16-20:
WASHINGTON, D.C., September 11, 2019 - The upcoming National Roundabouts Week is purposed to raise awareness about roundabouts and provide a national platform to share the successes that state, local and tribal transportation agencies have had using them to make intersections safer. The social media-driven campaign will seed posts and conversations using the hashtag #RoundaboutsWeek. Join the interchange and use the hashtag!
Content that FHWA originates or links to will regard the following topics:
- Roundabouts to save lives and prevent injuries
- Basic rules of the road at roundabouts
- Dispelling common roundabout myths
- Interesting, fun facts about roundabouts
- Highlighting successful roundabouts from around the U.S.
There's no way around it---roundabouts are an effective safety countermeasure.
Bookmark the National Roundabouts Week Page