Managing Retirement Income: What your Employees, Family, Friends and Self Need to Know
with Kevin Seibert, CFP®, CEBS®, CRC®, Managing Director, International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE)
Many of your employees are part of the 78 million baby boomers quickly approaching retirement. Will they be able to make informed decisions about when to retire and how to manage, protect and distribute the savings they have in your employer-sponsored retirement plan? Join us for this professional retirement income management education course attended by over 10,000 professionals nationwide that will help you understand why and how you need to help your pre-retirees transition from accumulating assets to one of the most important skills they will ever need to know: how to make their retirement savings last a lifetime. In this session you will learn how to:
- Match types of monthly income with types of monthly expenses.
- Manage retirement savings so they are protected from retirement risks.
- Minimize taxes when taking distributions.
- Evaluate and prioritize options for closing retirement income gaps.
- Improve the length of time retirement savings can pay income.
The session qualifies for 2 hours of CFP®, CRC®, and CRA® professional continuing education credit.
Additional cost: $65 - sign up when you register for the conference.
Onsite registrations will be accepted or email Liz Fossett
Conference special - Receive 15% off your choice of print courses until November 15th with code CONFSPECIAL
InFRE’s education materials have been developed with the assistance of dozens of NAGDCA leaders and other retirement industry leading experts to help you help your employees raise their retirement readiness.
and enter CONFSPECIAL to receive 15% off any of these print courses:
- CRC 1 - Fundamentals of Retirement Planning
- CRC 2 – Fundamentals of Investments
- CRC 3 – Fundamentals of Retirement Plan Design
- CRC 4 – Fundamentals of Retirement Income Management
- CRC 5 – Fundamentals of Retirement Counseling and Education