Registration is now open for NAIFA-Florida's Legislative Day on the Hill, Tuesday, March 19, 2019 in Tallahassee!
Early-bird deadline is Feb 15th.
Our Lobbyist Tim Meenan is asking for all members to attend, as he needs every legislator visited by NAIFA-Florida members to communicate our issues. Remember, you as members who attend Legislative Day on the Hill are vital to our advocacy efforts before the Florida Legislature, the DFS, and the Governor's office.
So makes plans now to attend! Full registration is $130. After Feb. 15, it's $145. Includes breakfast buffet, outdoor dinner buffet and open bar "under the oaks" (with live music and bonfire!), and ongoing shuttle transportation between our host hotel and the dinner venue. Register online at
, or use the attached
Monday, Mar. 18, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. - LILI Graduation dinner (open to all) - Georgio's Restaurant. Speaker TBA. (cost of dinner not included in DOH registration).
Tuesday, Mar. 19. 2019 - Legislative Day on the Hill (all events covered by DOH registration fee.)
- 7:00 a.m. - Breakfast buffet open - FSU's University Center Club
- 7:30 a.m. - Program begins - Orientation, Lobbyist Tim Meenan
- 9:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Appointments with your legislators at the Capitol
- 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. - Buffet dinner and open bar - The Dogwood House (outdoors, very casual - shuttle transportation between host hotel and venue)
The Hampton Inn
-- Our host hotel is
The Hampton Inn
(3388 Lonnbladh, Tallahassee, phone 850-574-4900). NOTE: Please use reservations code "
NAI" to obtain our group rate of $179 per night (includes continental breakfast).
Reservations cutoff is Friday, Feb. 15, 2019