Join fellow members from across the state
for NAIFA North Carolina's Advocacy Day In Raleigh
June 4-5, 2019
Hampton Inn & Suites
600 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet with your state legislators to:
- Educate your representatives and senators about the financial services industry and the critical role our products and services play in securing the financial futures of 90 million American families
- Promote your value as a financial services advisor
- Become an expert resource for your state legislators
- Advocate for your clients
- Communicate that advisors work in the best interests of Main Street consumers every day, helping them to prepare for retirement, mitigate financial risks, set goals and achieve prosperity. That makes advisors great political advocates. Going to the General Assembly in Raleigh to advance the cause of their colleagues in the industry and their clients is a natural extension of your commitment to service and professionalism.
Tuesday, June 4th
|Registration - Hampton Inn & Suites
Guest Speakers - Key Legislators on insurance related legislation
Discussion by NAIFA NC Lobbyists on legislative atmosphere
Discussion on issues and talking points; how to meet with your legislators
Dinner On Your Own
Wednesday, June 5th
Breakfast with legislators in Legislative Cafeteria - NC General Assembly
Your meetings with your legislators
Please use the Register Now button below to get registered today.
The first 50 members registering will receive $150 reimbursement towards travel and hotel - get registered now so you don't miss out!
Reserve your room today at Hampton Inn. Room block expires on Friday, May 24th. Cost is $149 + tax. Parking is $8 per day. Use the button below to make your hotel reservations.