Tomorrow at 12 p.m. ET, we're hosting a special call about how manufacturers can limit the impact of COVID-19 on their workforce-and keep their businesses strong even during a time of quarantine.
The National Association of Manufacturers along with SHRM, the Manufacturing Leadership Council and the Manufacturing Institute are committed to supporting manufacturers during this great uncertainty.
During this call, we'll discuss how to adjust to limitations on your labor force, and outline the legal obligations impacting pay, time-off and other human resources issues.
Speakers will include:
- Carolyn Lee, Executive Director, Manufacturing Institute
- Mary Beth Heydrick, VP Operations NA, Dow Inc.
- Maury Baskin, Attorney, Littler & Co-Chair, Workplace Policy Institute
Again, the call will take place tomorrow, March 25, at 12 p.m. ET. Please RSVP now.
P.S. Throughout this crisis, the NAM and MLC will continue to host calls specifically geared toward manufacturers, so we can stay ahead of the curve and learn from each other.
Be on the lookout for emails and registration information for additional calls, including:
- COVID-19 Employee Management for Manufacturing Operations: Best Practices;
- Industrial Cleaning Best Practices & COVID-19 Precautions; and
- A special call focused on the needs of small- and medium-sized manufacturers.