Monday, May 18, 2020
We've missed you! Thank you for the calls, social media messages and emails! I'm happy to share that NASH FRAME DESIGN SHOWROOMS have opened
Following last week's announcement by Governor Walz, our showrooms opened with a few modifications as we keep safety of our customers and employees a top priority during this challenging time.
SAFETY OF CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES
While safety and care of our customers has always been a priority, we have implemented additional safety protocols in response to the COVID-19 virus. For the safety of our customers and employees:
- Social distancing is in place in all showrooms and best cleaning practices will be followed, including sanitizing all workspaces after each client visit.
- Employees will be wearing facemasks. Hand sanitizer and masks are available for customers.
- Daily health checks will be done for all employees.
APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED AND CURBSIDE PICK-UP ENCOURAGED
To maintain appropriate distancing and serve you in an efficient manner, we recommend making an appointment at the showroom of your choice.
- Appointments are available by calling the showroom or making an appointment via online schedule using this link. Limited walk-in appointments are also available on a daily basis. Private appointments will also be available from 9am-10am.
- Make arrangements for curbside pick-up or call to let us know you are on your way. This will help us expedite service and maintain best practices to limit contact.
- In-home delivery service is available in select areas with new safety procedures in place.