The 2019 Corporate Counsel Conference will be held on January 31, 2019 - February 2, 2019 in Orlando, Florida and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) proposals are now being accepted. We welcome your submissions.
To qualify for CLE approval, a session must contribute to a lawyer's professional competency as an attorney. A CLE should bear entirely on any one of the combination of the following subjects:
1) substantive law, practice and procedure, 2) lawyer ethics and the rules of professional conduct, 3) professionalism and/or 4) substance abuse as it affects lawyers and the practice of law.
Please complete the proposal form in its entirety. A complete proposal form requires a detailed one-page outline and speaker names.
for a sample of a detailed one-page outline. Proposal forms missing information may not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS June 26, 2018 11:59 p.m. (ET)
CLE Proposal Guidelines:
1. Cutting-edge topics and topics of special interest to in-house counsel
2. Informative, entertaining, and interactive programs that allow for audience participation
3. Creative and energetic moderators are encouraged
4. Identify potential speakers but wait to invite them until your program is selected and speakers are approved
5. Detailed one-page outline, which includes:
- The name of the person submitting the outline along with the email and phone number.
- The CLE program title.
- Specific topics and sub-topics to be addressed during your CLE program.
- If you plan to include "ethics" during your program, you must list the exact ethics rules/topics and advise, approximately, how many minutes of session will be devoted to ethics if not the whole session. We will attempt to receive state approval for "ethics" but it cannot be guaranteed.
Please click here to submit program proposal. We look forward to putting on another great conference!
Patricia A. Winston
CLE Committee Chair
National Bar Association - Commercial Law Section