December 16, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. North Carolina hospital misses payroll
2. Optum's strategy in Las Vegas reveals how it plans to rapidly expand
3. 10 states with the most for-profit hospitals
4. Gundersen Health System on financial accountability, transforming data analytics into action plans
5. NYC Health + Hospitals could cut deficit by $1.8B with right financial moves, watchdog says
6. How 2 former debt collectors helped erase $1B in medical bills
7. Tenet to sell 2 Tennessee hospitals as part of $350M deal
8. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success.
to attend the live, online discussion.
9. HealthPartners to eliminate 70 jobs, shutter unit amid financial struggles
10. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
11. How ChristianaCare became one of the nation's most dynamic health systems. Attend this
to learn how to drive operational excellence through innovation.
12. Hackensack Meridian paid ransom for cyberattack that shut down computer network
13. UPMC to host hiring event after Ellwood City hospital closes
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.