NCCARE360 is the first statewide network that unites health care and human services organizations with a shared technology that enables a coordinated, community-oriented, person-centered approach for delivering care in North Carolina. NCCARE360 helps providers electronically connect those with identified needs to community resources and allow for feedback and follow up. This solution ensures accountability for services delivered, provides a “no wrong door” approach, closes the loop on every referral made, and reports outcomes of that connection. NCCARE360 is available in all 100 counties across North Carolina.
NCCARE360 has multiple functionalities including:
- A robust statewide resource directory powered by NC 2-1-1 that will include a call center with dedicated navigators, a data team verifying resources, and text and chat capabilities.
- A community repository powered by Expound to integrate multiple resource directories across the state and allow data sharing
- A shared technology platform powered by Unite Us that enables health and human services providers to send and receive electronic referrals, seamlessly communicate in real-time, securely share client information, and track outcomes.
- A community engagement team powered by Unite Us working with community-based organizations, social service agencies, health systems, independent providers, community members and more to create a statewide coordinated care network.
- While this technology is robust and transformative, technology is just technology unless all network partners are trained and empowered to use it to better serve their patients and clients. NCCARE360’s community engagement team directly supports the community through every step of joining the network to ensure each partner is supported. As new regions launches, the team remains engaged in the community, working with partners to regularly review data and network performance, solicit feedback and input on processes, and provide on-going technical assistance.