Our partners at the National Restaurant Association urgently request your help to urge congress to take immediate action to support our industry.
If you operate a restaurant, your NDHA membership includes membership in the National Restaurant Association.
Congress is looking to pass a broad economic rescue package that the Trump administration estimates will be around $1.3 trillion.
We need your help to ensure restaurant relief is properly addressed in this package.
Economic forecasts indicate restaurants and the foodservice industry could sustain $225 billion in losses and eliminate 5-7 million jobs over the next three months. By taking action, you will tell your personalized story about how this has negatively impacted you, your employees, and your industry and call on President Trump and Congress for their support of the National Restaurant Association restaurant recovery plan. This plan provides direct and targeted relief designed to benefit restaurant and foodservice businesses of every size in every corner of the country.
It will provide:
* direct relief from a new restaurant recovery fund
* community grants for disaster relief assistance
* guaranteed loans and business interruption insurance
* lost revenue coverage from the government
* expand access to efficient and affordable loans
* special disaster unemployment assistance for workers
* tax breaks to help your cash flow
* a fix to the QIP tax glitch
* and more
Please take a few moments to participate in this vital grassroots mobilization effort.
We need Congress to act - and act fast.