Are you registered for the 2021 National Disaster Resilience Conference (NDRC21) or thinking of attending? In consideration of COVID-19, the NDRC21 Conference Committee is taking the following steps to provide a safe environment for all attendees and exhibitors.
What is the NDRC21 doing to limit virus risk during the gathering?
- The Committee has secured exclusive use of the entire hotel meeting space to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear face masks.
- Hand and surface sanitizing material will be available throughout the venue, and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- Attendees should avoid shaking hands and consider using non-contact greeting methods instead.
- Any attendee who thinks they may have been exposed to COVID-19 and is not beyond a quarantine period should not attend the conference. Further, any attendee that becomes ill during the meeting is asked to leave immediately and contact a health care provider.
- The Committee will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and local health authorities and adjust health and safety protocols as relevant and indicated.
Finally, the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach has established safety measures for all visitors, including cleaning and hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel. Hotel guests are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering when traveling through indoor public spaces. More information is available here.
Thank You to our NDRC Sponsors!
Titanium Sponsor: Legacy Partner USAA
Gold Sponsors: Legacy Partner International Code Council and Renew Financial
Silver Sponsors: Huber Engineered Woods, Legacy Partners ISO/Verisk, and Simpson Strong-Tie
Bronze Sponsors: Floodproofing.com and the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
General Sponsor: Comfort Block