May 5, 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at Anchor
Community, Elkhart Lake
May 5 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
May 6, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Voted best in Door County!
Hope, Sturgeon Bay
The Mission Board announces that the Perennial Plant Sale is on and underway - also the Food Sale scheduled for May 5 & 6. Pots will be out in front of the church. If you have a lawn ornament you wish to donate, we will be selling them.
Federated, Green Lake
Electronic Recycling Day
Help Keep Our Earth Clean
Fees May Be Charged
Saturday, May 6th, 2017 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ebenezer UCC partners with EarthWise Recycling, LLC for our collection day
Monitors - glass not cracked $15.00
Monitors - damaged or no cases $45.00
Printers, fax machines, scanners $5.00
Copy Machines $10.00
How much to recycle this guy?
Televisions - any size $20.00
Televisions - Projection $30.00
Televisons - dismantled or no case $45.00
Stereo Console $10.00
No Charge Items
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- Non PCB Light ballasts
- Holiday Lights Vacuum Cleaners
- Air Compressors
- Small Appliances
- Digital Cameras Camcorder with Accessories
- GPS navigational Systems VCR and DVD Players
- Satellite Dish and Satellite TV Receivers System Consoles and handhelds
- Ninetendo, Sony, Sega, Microsoft Stereos
- MP3 Players and IPods
- Telephones and Cell Phones with batteries Battery back Ups
- Keyboards, Mice, Ink Cartridges and Toners Computer Peripherals and other related equipment Laptops and Computers
- all hard drives will be shredded
- Dry Cell Batteries
- Laptop, USP, NiCad, Lithium ion, Metal Ni Hydride (NO AA, AAA, C, D)
Members of St. Paul's, Malone & Ebenezer, Chilton provide music for residents of Willowdale Nursing Facility in New Holstein. Click for more images.
May 7th - Sunday School Heifer International Fundraiser (vote for
animals and Snack Sale) after worship from 11:15-12:00.
-Dress like your favorite animal!
(omg send pictures!!)
Empty to Full Pans Return
First Congo will once again participate in a project to allow members to prepare food in their own home for Homeless Connections. Empty pans will be distributed to willing churchgoers. The pans will contain the recipe and shopping list to prepare and fill the empty pan with lasagna or a comparable dish.
- Pick up an empty pan before Sunday, May 7.
- Follow the simple grocery list and purchase the ingredients to make the dish (approximately $13).
- During the week, prepare the simple recipe and fill the pan (it's so simple-no cooking noodles required).
- Place the prepared pan in your freezer if possible (the refrigerator is OK too).
- Bring the prepared pan to church on Sunday, May 7.
- Enjoy the great feeling of using your gifts to nourish others!
Note: If you're unable to bring the pan back on May 7, please try to bring it the week before. It can be placed in the lower-level kitchen freezer. This makes transport and storage more convenient.
First Congregational, Appleton
Grillin' and Chillin' With the Lord
Summer is a time when all of us like to get away from routine. We use the weekends to "get away from it all", and summer attendance in worship often falters.
This June, we are going to try something to make worship easier to attend, while still allowing our members and friends to get away for the weekend. On Wednesday evenings in June, we will hold "Grillin' and Chillin' with the Lord"!
This, we should make clear, is NOT the Lord.
When weather permits, we will gather in the backyard of the parsonage for a cookout and informal worship. (When the weather does not cooperate, we will eat and worship indoors.)
A main dish will be provided, and those planning to attend are invited to bring chips, potato salad, or some other side dish to share. We will enjoy a cookout - style meal, and then spend some time in worship. The meal starts at 6:00 p.m., and worship will follow, with the intent that you can be on your way home by 7:00 p.m. Plan to join us for Grillin' and Chillin" on the Wednesday nights in June!
St. John's, Black Creek
Beginning Wednesday, June 15th, we will be holding a worship service at 6:30 PM. This will be outside whenever the weather permits.