Important information for Neal Stephenson event
We are excited that you will be joining us at our book talk and signing with Neal Stephenson. This is sure to be a memorable evening! Please keep the following information in mind to help things run smoothly.
Date of Event:
Thursday, June 6th
Begins promptly at 7:00 pm
The Santa Cruz Veterans Memorial Building,
- Please make sure your TICKET WITH BARCODE is out and ready to be scanned as you enter the venue. Note that your confirmation email is NOT YOUR TICKET. Questions? Contact Brown Paper Ticket's Help Center.
- Please note that if you purchased the double-admission ticket option, both ticket-holders will need to be present to enter the venue.
- Doors open at 6:00; show begins at 7:00. No will call. Open seating.
- No outside food or drink. No in-and-outs. Thank you for understanding.
- Please keep your ticket handy and note the “seat number” listed above the barcode. This is not a seat assignment, but indicates your place in the signing line.
- Neal Stephenson will read from and discuss his new book, then take questions from the audience. Immediately following will be a book signing. The signing line will be organized by number. Locate the “seat number” on your ticket to find your place in the signing line. You may join the signing line as your number is called.
- Photographs: Fans are welcome to take photos while waiting in the signing line, but Mr. Stephenson will not be able to stop signing and pose for photos. Again: no posed photos!
- Mr. Stephenson will sign all titles as time allows; however, if you have many copies, you will need to wait until the end of the line.
- Mr. Stephenson is happy to personalize your book. We will have staff on hand to prepare your book for signing. Please note that Mr. Stephenson will not be able to copy out longer inscriptions or make up personal inscriptions on the spot.
- Please allow extra time for parking. You can find Downtown parking options here.
- Any accessibility requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday, June 5th.
- If you purchase tickets and cannot attend the event, your copy of FALL; OR, DODGE IN HELL will be available to pick up at Bookshop Santa Cruz beginning on Friday, June 7. You may call 831-423-0900 to arrange and pay for shipping if necessary. Books not claimed within three months of the event will be forfeit.
Thank you—enjoy the event!