LeadershipConnect: Nonprofit Messaging 101
Audience: Executive Directors, board members, nonprofit leaders
Too many non-profits spend time and resources on newsletters, print mailings, social media channels and website promotions, pumping out content that misses their "core messages." Without time given to specific strategic consideration, they inadvertently send messages that may be vague, jingoistic, and ultimately confusing. And that means they get overlooked, or worse, ignored.
In this actionable 60-minute program, attendees will learn:
• The key elements of an effective communications plan.
• How to identify and communicate with your key audiences.
• How "branding" is a lot more than your logo.
• How to use events, content, and images to drive your messages home.
• Why every non-profit needs a plan for crisis communications.
There will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Tuesday, April 26: 9am-10am EST
Special thanks to: