We wanted to update you on the status of the
NH DHHS Child Care Recovery and Stabilization Program (CCRSP) Funding Application
. After vital feedback from a number of providers, representing center-based, family child care and multi-site programs with summer camps, we have made some changes. It will take a little extra time to update the application, so please note the new application start time –
The CCRSP Application link will be active on Thursday, June 4 at 12:00 NOON.
The changes included:
- Customized Applications - Application for Open, Re-Opening and Multi-site programs have been developed with unique layouts and questions specific to the program circumstances.
- Streamlined questions – The questions have been streamlined, with less narrative and have been organized to facilitate with ease.
- Expanded financial information options – Considering the 2019 tax filing extension and the wide variety of program types, the options for submitting financial information have been expanded to include available templates (to be included in the application packet) and existing documentation.
- Extended submission time for financial documentation – Once you submit your application, you have until Monday, June 15 at 11:59 PM to submit your financial documentation by email or regular mail (must be postmarked by the 15th). If you choose to mail the financial information, please know that we cannot make any decisions regarding your application until we have received these documents.
- Simplified invoicing and payment system – Redesigned to align the payment type and schedule to the needs you have and the funding type, the changes focus on simplicity and efficiency. Whether it is staff incentives or operational expenses, the type and method for requesting payments will be simple and straightforward from one-time payments to regular invoicing.
Again, we thank you for your input; from the conversations in the supply pick-up line to the emails and calls along with the formal feedback; your interests and those of your staff and families is invaluable. We are excited to get this process rolling and work together with all of you during this next phase.
The ECCP Team