SOUTHERN INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTORS (SIC) was recently awarded a fast-track project
for a sawmill located in the southeast United States. SIC's scope of work included:
- Opening an onsite quarry for onsite aggregate production
- Demolition of existing buildings
- Modifications to existing storm drainage system
- Removal of approximately 2,000 linear feet of existing rail spur
- Grading activities required for new site drainage and new roadways
- Installation of approximately 1 mile of new concrete roadways
These new roadway improvements will help ensure that truck and equipment access
throughout the sawmill is maintained regardless of adverse weather.
Southern Industrial Contractors will complete this work in less than 75 days.