1. Commuting Options
– Residents of Crosstown Condos will have many TTC regional routes running near by including 24-hour and express routes to transport riders throughout the city. Riders can connect to Eglinton subway station and arrive at Union Station in under an hour. The arrival of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT in the near future will help riders get across the city 60% faster. The Don Valley Parkway is located just down the road from Crosstown Condos, allowing for motorists to easily connect to the Gardiner Expressway or Highway 401.
2. Green Space
– Crosstown Condos will be located at Eglinton Avenue and Don Mills Road, in the heart of Toronto, but there is definitely no lack of green space in the area. Residents can enjoy walks through Sunnybrook Park, one of the cities most green and luscious parks.
3. Lifestyle Amenities
– Residents of Crosstown Condos will have the convenience of having many lifestyle amenities located within walking distance. Residents will be able to enjoy local restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and plenty of shopping and entertainment options nearby.
4. Family Friendly
– Families will love having public and private schools available for their children in the area. Sunnybrook Hospital is located nearby and there are plenty of attractions in the area to enjoy, including the Ontario Science Centre.
5. Meeting the Needs of Today’s Homeowner
– Aspen Ridge Homes is a development company with more than twenty-five years experience. Their commitment to homeowners is to build communities with high quality craftsmanship, expertise, and strong traditional roots all while using their knowledge and expertise to meet and exceed the needs of today’s homebuyer.