The Upstate Foundation will host a party celebrating a decade of pediatric care at
Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital in Syracuse NY.
executive director of The Golisano Foundation,
will make a special announcement during a brief ceremony at 5 p.m.
Interviews will be available following the ceremony and media will be welcome on a tour of the children’s hospital.
WHEN & WHERE
Friday, September 27, 2019
4 to 6 p.m.
5 p.m. Ceremony
Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital
One Children's Cir, Syracuse, NY 13210
Tent at the corner of E. Adams St. and Irving Ave.
- Complimentary parking in Upstate's East Garage with shuttle to and from the event
- Please confirm your attendance with Kathleen Froio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eileen Pezzi, MPA, Vice President for Development, Upstate Medical University
- Mantosh Dewan, MD, Interim President, Upstate Medical University
- Robert Corona, DO, MBA, FCAP, FASCP, Chief Executive Officer, Upstate University Hospital
- Gregory Conners, MD, Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Medical Director, Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital, Upstate University Hospital
- Ann Costello, Executive Director, The Golisano Foundation