21 June 2019
Greetings to All Our Coaches and Teams,
Thank you for helping us carry out a
ISCA-TYR Meet Circuit so far this year. We have been overwhelmed by your support and the growth of our performance events in 2019. We especially thank those teams who have been attending our events fastidiously over the years. You have helped us create an event platform that is both highly competitive and provides a great experience to our athletes—Thank you!
We are currently exploring ways to improve and expand our competition meets (including evaluating the feasibility of adding a second competition site for our preliminary sessions)
. In the meantime, to ensure a high quality experience for our athletes, starting in 2020 we will be accepting team reservations for ISCA-TYR meets on a tiered basis.
Tiers—comprised of “points”--will be awarded to teams based on “ISCA Seniority” or historic attendance/enrollment in ISCA programming. The higher tiers will then will be given prioritized registration access to event registration. Points will be allocated as follows:
- 2 x Points for full staff attendance at the ISCA Hall of Fame Summit
- 1 x Point for single coach attendance at the ISCA Hall Of Fame Summit
- 1 x Point for coaching staff membership as ISCA Member-Coaches
- 1 x Point for team attendance at the TYR International Junior Cup
- 1 x Point for team attendance at the TYR Elite Showcase East
- 1 x Point for Team attendance at the TYR International Senior Cup
- 1 x Point for Team attendance at the TYR ISCA Open Water Championships -East
(Points for brand-sponsored events, such as the West Elite Showcase and forthcoming ISCA X-Splash, may be awarded on a case-by-case basis.)