It’s finally here! After 5½ years, the Eastern PA Conference has a new website with new colors, new pages, new features, a new more contemporary style, new functionality, and a whole new look.
“New” is the key word here. In fact, it’s key to all our publications’ and departmental name: NEWSpirit Communications. Speaking of publications, notice the new website’s colors in our publications starting with today’s NEWSpirit Alert. And there may be yet another branded NEWSpirit publication—our fourth—coming later this month. More about that later.
But for now, please visit, tour and enjoy our new conference website, including some of its dynamic new, home page features:
- New blue and green colors.
- A wide main photo display linked to our lead story.
- Top navigational links with horizontal breakout, rather than vertical drop-down, menus.
- A green information bar at the top for important or urgent notices.
- Separation of News and Events into separate sections.
- A new, easily searchable directory of churches and clergy.
- A second, slider tier of News & Information and Upcoming Events featured items. (Use the blue arrows to slide to the next items in each section.
- A bottom tier—the “footer”—containing links to all our landing pages, organized categorically for easy, linkable access.