Are you ready? It's time to learn the non-fiction audiobook narration "Nitty Gritty" from masterful audiobook narrator and coach Sean Pratt.
In this exciting new
3-hour VoiceOverXtra webinar, Sean will work
1-on-1 with 10 non-fiction audiobook narrators using a variety of genres. (Note: All 10 seats for this live coaching have been filled.)
The participants will be
coached on the finer points of non-fiction narration techniques (see more below), to improve their very next audiobook auditions and performances.
You can watch and learn -
and you'll learn PLENTY.
All registrants will receive
video and audio recordings of the entire 3-hour event, plus all
slides and resource materials.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ...
- How to infuse your performance with real acting choices that convey the author's intent
- How to deconstruct the author's writing process
- Why and how tempo modulation is so important in non-fiction
- Why creating an entertaining performance in non-fiction is more challenging than you think!
- What the "4 Voices of Non-Fiction" are - and how to use them
PLUS: Sean will
answer your questions in a lively Q&A.
If you can't attend the live session ... or the full 3 hours (!) ... you will receive video and audio recordings, plus all slides and resource materials on the following day.
3-HOURS LIVE ... PLUS RECORDINGS,
SLIDES & RESOURCES ...
AUDIT (Watch & Learn): $59