- Introduction to Mechanical Insulation: This 2-day course provides a thorough introduction to mechanical insulation and is a perfect way to train any staff new to the industry.
- Thermal Insulation Inspector Certification™ Program: This 4-day course will educate participants on how to inspect and verify that the materials and the insulation system have been installed in accordance with the mechanical insulation specifications.
This will be taught live by the instructors.
- Part 1 on August 4–5: NIA's Introduction to Mechanical Insulation
- Part 2 on August 11–12: NIA's Thermal Insulation Inspector Certification Course
This will include both live and pre-recorded sessions.
- Part 1 on September 30–October 1: NIA's Introduction to Mechanical Insulation
- Part 2 on October 6–7: NIA's Thermal Insulation Inspector Certification Course
To become a Certified Thermal Insulation Inspector
™, class participants must complete both Part 1 and 2, and receive a passing grade on the final examination at the end of each level. All course materials will be shipped to participants.
NIA’s Introduction to Mechanical Insulation on August 4-5
Register for Part 1 Only to Take NIA’s Introduction to Mechanical Insulation
The 2-day intro-only course is excellent training for new employees to educate them about the mechanical insulation industry and products.
Topics include a review of the insulation industry market segments; the need and importance of inspection; the purpose of mechanical insulation systems; primary insulation materials and protective coverings; the importance of Safety Data Sheets; and codes, standards, regulations, and guidelines, and how they are intertwined.
Click here to register.
Host a Thermal Insulation Inspector Certification Course for Your Team or Clients