May Network Sponsored Webinars
Wednesday, May 20th
Contemplating and Planning for the Re-entry Process: A Dialogue on Factors to Consider Post COVID-19 Shut Down | 1pm ET
Join Your Network Colleagues for a Conversation on Planning for Re-Entry
• Health and Safety Considerations for Staff, Clients and Volunteers
• Impact on Client Services
• Thoughts on physical office/workspace design
• Templates will be shared to help with your planning efforts
Join Christina King, President of C&A Benefits Group, for an update and overview of the NJHSA sponsored Association Health Plan. The call will include insights on:
• Trends in US Healthcare Plans
• Update on NEW offerings available for NJHSA member agencies through the NJHSA Association Health Plan
• Strategies on ways to control rising healthcare costs.
Wednesday, May 27th | 1pm ET
Interactive Self-Care Webinar – 12 Ways to Deal with Stress & Anxiety
This 45-minute self-care/mental health online session provides practical strategies and useful resources to improve your emotional well-being. The webinar is facilitated by Hagit Zeev, a licensed marriage and family therapist. She has extensive background in Transpersonal Psychology, Humanistic Existential Psychology, Internal Family Systems and Mindfulness. Hagit shared her expertise by leading mindfulness workshops for the staff of IsraAID in Germany and in Greece.