NEW MEXICO FASHION WEEK 2016 VOLUNTEER NEWSLETTER
New Mexico Fashion Week happens because of the many people who volunteer their time and skills. To that end, we would like to thank everyone for their past and present commitments to our event! We could not do it without you.
Plans are well underway for the third annual NMFW, which will be April 13-17. Once again we will be at the Albuquerque Convention Center, where we will have Runway Shows on Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th. We will host a pair of Trunk Shows on Wednesday April 13 from 6:00-9:00pm in Nob Hill, have an industry Meet and Greet Thursday April 14th, After Parties following the two Runway Shows, and a Fashion Brunch on Sunday April 17th.
Sixteen people attended our last NMFW Volunteer meeting on Saturday Feb 6th, and we welcomed many newcomers to the fold. We are in the process of contacting each of those 16, as well as previous volunteers who have completed volunteer information forms, to try to match up skills and interests with our current needs.
We still have many positions open, though, including:
- Volunteer Coordinator & Assistant
- Model Coordinator & Assistant
- Assistant Admin/Director of Events,
- Buyer Coordinator
- Vendor Coordinator
- NMFW Program layout/writing/editing
- Sales (sponsorships/vendors/program ads)
- Office Cleaners & Organizers (before, during, & after event)
- Runners (doing various errands, etc. before/during/after event)
For more information about volunteering at NMFW2016, please visit us
us, or call 505.803.6966.