With the constantly-changing elements of both our legal, workforce, and economic environments, it’s more important now than ever for industries join in unified representation to ensure their continued success.
Your membership in NMHA, a nonprofit corporation, is an investment in your own business/organization and your staff, along with the future of successful travel and tourism in New Mexico. Through the variety of programs, events, initiatives, and leadership opportunities, you will:
- Be able to network more effectively
- Strengthen your research, marketing and sales efforts
- Enhance your knowledge and leadership skills through educational programs
- Increase your impact on relevant legislative issues
- Gain the latest, valuable information about issues affecting the tourism industry
- Help focus attention on the economic and community benefits of tourism
- Be part of an industry network of support which includes federal and state agencies, other state trade associations, destination marketing organizations, tourism attractions and industry supportive companies such as restaurants, hotels and airlines.