Dear Valued Customers,
There will be essential maintenance performed on the DeNovo and STEAM systems for a brief 3 hour window on Sunday, January 23rd, 2022, from
10 PM - 1 AM EST.
In order to prevent missing any data entered by users during the maintenance process, we will prevent log in to DeNovo and/or STEAM during this period.
This update does not affect SPIn Proxy Service availability. The SPIn proxy will be operational without interruption during the maintenance period.
WHAT DOES THE MAINTENANCE ADDRESS?
- We are updating database tables related to transactions uploaded from our terminals. This involves adding a new column (Object ID) to tables related to transactions. This will provide much bigger capacity than we currently have for transactions.
- All related tables and system components that require new data structure will be updated.
HOW LONG WILL IT REALLY TAKE?
- We expect that the maintenance will realistically take roughly 1 hour but have reserved 3 hours, just in case we face any unforeseen issues.
- We have already completed a TEST UPDATE that took 50+ minutes.
WHO WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE UPDATE AND WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- After the update, we will send a notification for SAN users about the future changes in format.