Kindness Project at Rainbow Tree!
Please support this book drive for a charitable organization called Books For Africa. Their mission is to end the book famine in the rural areas of Africa! Rainbow Tree will be collecting books while funding the shipping of any books collected between now and December 16th. Lisa has chosen this organization based on her own son's love of reading. Her son Addisu is adopted from the African country of Ethiopia. This is a way for us to give back to a country and continent that gave us this incredible gift in him. Addisu will be 13 years old this November 23rd and home for 8 years this past June and we thought this would be the perfect way to celebrate and honor his birth continent along with fulfilling our mission of kindness and connection at Rainbow Tree!
* Drop off location: 477 Perch Lake Rd Hudson, WI.
* Drop off time: Sunday November 18th between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. OR just drop off a book at your convenience and place a book in the tub provided on the front porch of the home at Rainbow Tree. Collection ends December 16th.
* What type of book to donate:
- popular fiction and nonfiction reading books (soft and hard cover).
- books that are 15 years old or newer.
- primary, secondary, and college textbooks (soft and hard cover) with a 2002 or newer publish date.
- educational books for children
Click HERE to learn more about this charitable organization!
KINDNESS incentive!! Purchase products and donate a book and show up on November 18th and your name will go into a drawing for $25 off any camp of greater value than $100.