TRADE CLOTHES INSTEAD OF BUYING NEW ONES!
- The Clothing Swap program offers the community of Nampa an opportunity to trade clothing rather than purchase new, as well as fosters a reduce/reuse mentality.
- Beginning Saturday, August 6, drop off children's items at the 1st Floor Info Desk & teen/adult items at the 2nd Floor Info Desk.
- We'll write down the number of items donated and you can come back on Saturday, August 6, to exchange for the same number of items!
- Clothing must be in adequate condition.
- No undergarments or socks accepted.
- All sizes of clothing are welcome!