NQP has an extensive catalog of online training courses available at no cost to our partners. These trainings are intended to help equip the workforce of our partner organizations with the tools needed to succeed in the value-based health care environment.
We continuously add new training material, so be sure to check back frequently.
Current online offerings include:
- DSRIP 101
- Introduction to Value Based Payment (VBP)
- Introduction to Care Coordination
- DSRIP/VBP Overview
- The 5 A’s for Treating Tobacco Dependence
- Provider Performance Requirements Under VBP Level 1
- Healthcare Access and Financial Assistance
- Health Home 101
- Diabetes E-Learning
- Cultural Competency and Health Literacy
- Cardiovascular Management in the Primary Care Setting and The Million Hearts Campaign
- Blood Pressure Management Training
- Behavioral Health Crisis Strategy – Queens
- Behavioral Health Crisis Strategy – Nassau
- 2013 ACC/AHA Guidelines on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults
Please note, education credits are not available.