Funded by the sector and coordinated by Wine Australia, Future Leaders is a biennial program offered to applicants with open, creative, inquisitive minds who are early to mid-career and already demonstrating leadership potential.
Since 2006 there have been 122 Future Leaders graduates, including many familiar names from the NSW wine industry, such as:
- Tom Ward – President of ORVA and past President of the NSWWIA
- Christina Tulloch – President of the HVWTA
- Jess Chrcek – President of Mudgee Wine
- Andrew Calabria – President Riverina Winemakers Association
- Angus Barnes – EO of NSW Wine
This is a fantastic program and we encourage anyone who is interested to apply. You can register your interest in Future Leaders 2021 with Jo Hargreaves by emailing email@example.com or visit HERE on 18 January.