If all goes as planned, NVAL will open in July with a Member Show!
Thank you for your patience during this very difficult time. We have been cautious about opening as many of our members and gallery attendants are Seniors. The last thing we want is to put any of these people in jeopardy.
We are looking forward to having the NVAL Carter House Gallery filled with art!
Bernie Bryson, President
Below are the steps we are taking to implement the gallery opening.
- Because the gallery closed due to Covid before the March 25, 2020, election of officers, the existing Board has remained in place.
- A Board Meeting is planned for Wednesday, May 19, 6pm on the Gallery patio that will include returning Board members and proposed new Board Members, who will not be able to vote.
- Barring any unforeseen issues, the first show will be an All-Member Show in July. Specific dates for the July Show and the calendar for the rest of 2021 will be announced ASAP.
- Election of the New Board will be at the General Meeting scheduled for Monday, June 7, 7pm on the Gallery patio. We will be updating members regarding new Board decisions and asking for input.
Any membership dues paid while the Gallery has been closed will be applied to the new membership term. Annual Dues will be from July 2021 - June 2022.
- Proposed members for the new board are listed below. Additional nominations can be made until the election and from the floor at the election itself.
Proposed Board for
June 2021 - March 2022
President: Bernie Bryson
Vice President: Bonnie Lampley
Treasurer: Linnea Marx
Recording Secretary: Nancy Finck
Corresponding Secretary: Charlotte Bryson
Board of Directors
Mary Ann Brackett