August 30, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. New York hospital campus to close in October
2. CHS sued over alleged mismanagement of retirement plan
3. Walmart moves deeper into primary care market: 4 things to know
4. How to automate accounts payable --
to read a real-world success story.
5. Banner Health's revenue climbs to $4.7B in first half of 2019
6. Michigan hospital fires CEO amid financial struggles
7. CVS moving to change healthcare: A timeline since the Aetna acquisition
8. Banner Health transforms their data into actionable savings plan.
to read the white paper.
9. California hospitals may soon be required to employ more of their independent contractors
10. Judy Faulkner looks back on Epic's 40-year history
11. How Baptist Health Created a Repeatable, Scalable Revenue Cycle Platform to Support Growth.
to attend the webinar.
12. Georgia health system seeks to fill 207 jobs
13. North Carolina eyes healthcare payment reform: 6 things to know
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.