9. Loophole exposes faith-based hospital workers to pension uncertainty
10. Pennsylvania surgeon settles false billing allegations for $4.25M
11. What does a digital clinical workspace look like? Hear from Sentara Healthcare's technical architect during this
12. Active shooter event prompts lockdown at Illinois hospital
13. NY hospital quietly shutters medical offices in departure from closure plan
14. 9 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
15. 7 quotes about hospital innovation at MD Anderson, Partners HealthCare & more
Editor's note: The
Becker's Hospital Review
newsletter for Oct. 2 mistakenly included an article that dated back to Oct. 1, 2018, titled: Sloan Kettering chairman: 'We should have done more to stop' former CMO.
regrets the error.