The Finance Professional Re-Entry Program
This program is based in the American Express Tower at 200 Vesey Street in NYC – and the tentative start date will be Monday, March 25, 2019.
Finance is at the center of all key decisions that help grow the American Express business and uphold their reputation as one of the premier finance organizations in the world. Whether you're working with a business unit focused on the consumers, small businesses or major corporations, you’ll have the opportunity and resources available to make an impact. It sounds exciting because it is! Explore the Finance Professional Re-Entry Program at American Express and earn the trust and respect of customers and colleagues every day.
Functional areas in the program include:
- Corporate Development
- Corporate Planning & Analysis
- Global Decision Support
- Global Treasury
- Global Tax
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Have had a career break of at least 2 years with a minimum of 4+ years’ work experience prior to break
- Ability to initiate and drive change management processes
- Strategic thought leadership skills and creativity
- Solid financial and analytical skills with an eye towards developing recommendations to drive growth for the businesses
- Capacity to synthesize financial data from multiple sources and draw meaningful conclusions
- A strong work-ethic and robust interpersonal skills, showcasing the ability to build trust-based relationships within the finance team and with business partners across locations / geographies
- Aptitude with manipulating data and structuring analyses
- Ability to learn the American Express business model and its key financial drivers
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be highly motivated to contribute to the core activities of your business unit
Application Process and Deadlines:
To learn more about the program and to apply, please click on the button below to visit the American Express Careers Page and
apply by January 23, 2019.