As a participant, you will have the opportunity to learn more about Bloomberg through speaker sessions, network with members of Bloomberg Engineering departments and the Bloomberg Women in Technology Community, including employees who are members of our Working Families Community.
Successful applicants are likely to have:
- A career break and a strong desire to return to the workforce
- Experience in an engineering field
- Programming experience in C, C++, C# Java, Python, Ruby, Scala or similar in production environment
- A strong desire to work in an innovative environment with a high level of decision- making responsibility
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
If you are interested in participating in this event, please click the button below to fill out a form and upload your resume
by November 1st. A member of the Bloomberg team will respond back to you once your application is processed.
This program requires an application and acceptance to participate. It is not a general information session. Bloomberg expects to select about 25 participants. You will be notified by Bloomberg if you are accepted to the event.