The NYSPHSAA Executive Committee met on Friday, May 6 and voted to endorse the USA Football Heads Up Tackling Program. More information regarding this program will be coming your way. Among the voting items that were passed by the NYSPHSAA Executive Committee were:
- Waiving the NFHS 'all-white' soccer uniform rule at non-varsity levels.
- Future NYSPHSAA Boys and Girls Lacrosse Championships Sites.
- Green-to-Tee coaching for Girls Golf.
- Girls Lacrosse classification cut-off numbers for four classes.
- Host team for Softball regionals to be the HOME team.
For a complete wrap-up of the May NYSPHSAA Executive Committee meeting, click here.