Battenkill Country Club Greens Superintendent
or Lead Greens Keeper Qualifications
The Battenkill Country Club in Greenwich, NY, Washington County established in 1925 is seeking a Superintendent of Greens and Maintenance. The position will serve a 300 plus member owned 9-hole golf course seeking innovation and management leadership to maintain and improve the existing facility.
- Two years experience in golf course maintenance (full-time, part-time, internships considered)
- Minimum 3A license for pesticide applications recommended.
- Full-time attendance for 40-48 (negotiable) hours per week.
- Employ & train employees to assist in proper daily maintenance.
- Keep full records and accounts for maintenance & operations for use of treasurer and of purchase and use of all chemical applications.
- Obtain competent assistance & consultants in proper maintenance of greens, course, irrigation, equipment & repair.
- Create proper rules and regulations for proper use of course equipment for safety of employees.
- Work closely with the Club Professional, committees of the Club, Board of Directors, to insure profitable operation of the Club.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The Club will provide worker's compensation, disability benefits and unemployment benefits as required by law.
- Salary and Health lnsurance is negotiable dependent on work week(40 - 48 hrs) and work year 32 + or - weeks.
Click Here to view more information
Resumes may be sent to:
Battenkill Country Club
PO Box127, 593 State Rte. 29
Greenwich, NY 12834
or e-mail to: