Great things are happening at the Nampa Public Library!
The Nampa Public Library opened Oct. 14 on a limited basis.
· The library is open for browsing with a capacity of 50 people at one time.
· We are asking patrons to limit their visits to 30 minutes or less to allow as many people access to the library as possible.
· Staff are wearing face masks
· Patrons are highly encouraged to wear face masks following guidelines from Southwest District Health and the State of Idaho
· Computers will remain in the multipurpose room for scheduled 45-minute sessions.
· Study and meeting rooms are not available currently.
· New self-check machines will enhance the checkout process and make it safer.
YOU'RE INVITED! A permanent holds pickup window is installed on 3rd St. S. near the outdoor book drop. The grand opening is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 19 at 11 a.m.