Despite the challenges retailers are facing, here are 8 franchises that are thriving in this environment:
• 7-Eleven with 71K stores worldwide and having just purchased Speedway for $21B in cash!
• Ace Hardware with 5,000 stores and record Q1 earnings, an increase of 4% over last year's Q1.
• Domino's with contactless delivery has same-store sales up 16% in the last quarter.
• Fastsigns stays busy ("mask required!") with all the changing rules.
• Mathnasium has 1,000 learning franchises helping kids due to disrupted and virtual learning.
• Popeyes with 3,000+ locations has a 25% increase in same store sales over the last quarter.
• Servpro has seen increased demand due to COVID related cleaning in 2020.
• Wingstop has had its best quarter since 2015 with over 1,400 U.S. locations.
Source: U.S. Chamber of Commerce