Please continue to visit the
TEAMS National Conference web page
for important information about the National TEAMS Competitions including conference registration, competition descriptions, dress code, Design/Build materials, tentative schedule, and much more.
- Design/Build: Be sure to review the materials list which is posted on the TEAMS National Conference page.
- Digital Media: The links to submit the digital media competition entries are now posted on the TEAMS National Conference page. (Note that there are different links for each level). All digital media entries are due by May 31st.
- Research Presentation: If you would like TSA to provide a complimentary tri-fold display board for onsite conference pickup, please contact Jenn Glover no later than May 28th with your team identifier information (name, school, level, identifier number).
- All who attend the conference – students, teachers, parents and other guests – must register before the registration deadline of June 3rd. If you are a TSA advisor who is also bringing TEAMS participants, please use these directions for conference registration.
- At this time we are not opening an additional block of rooms. Please contact Kelly Gulich with the number of rooms you are seeking and your planned check in and check out dates. With the large number of rooms reserved, we anticipate there will be cancellations as we get closer to the conference dates. (This is not a guarantee of rooms, but we are keeping an eye out!)
Thank you for your participation in TEAMS, and looking forward to seeing you soon!