At the first sight of a UTI, here is the
supplement Dr. Nelson recommends:
1. 3 Professional Strength Cranberry 3x/day (9 total)
- Cranberries contain substances that prevent bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract wall - so take them to prevent further UTI bacterial growth.
2. 3 Wellness Boosters 3x/day (9 total)
- When you get a UTI, your body is in a weakened immune state. Wellness boosters help to strengthen your immune system and fight off infections naturally without destroying the healthy immune system bacteria.
3. 2 Professional Probiotics on an empty stomach
- Probiotics contain good bacteria that help to counteract the bad bacteria from UTIs and prevents growth of the bacteria.
4. Take an apple cider vinegar bath - warm, shallow bath water + 2 cups of apple cider vinegar - splash between your legs
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in enzymes and minerals and a natural antibiotic. It prevents the UTI bacteria from growing or multiplying.
5. Douche - dump out liquid from drug store douche (you are basically just purchasing the douche for the plastic douche itself and make this recipe - 25% apple cider vinegar + 75% purified water (or 50% apple cider vinegar and 50% purified water, depending on how sore you are). Using an apple cider vinegar with "mother" in it is most effective when using it to douche.
6. Baking Soda - Mix 1 teaspoon of aluminum free baking soda in 8 oz of water and drink.
- Baking soda helps to alkalize the aciding pH of urine and can help the burning sensation and makes it an environment that is hard for bacteria to survive.
* Important For Future Prevention - To prevent recurring UTIs in the future, every day take 2 Professional Strength Cranberry, 3 Wellness Boosters, and 2 Probiotics - follow when active UTI has passed *