1. Neurologist sues patient family member for bad Yelp review Full story
2. Hackensack Meridian Health reschedules nonemergency surgeries after 'external technical issues' Full story
3.UI Hospitals and Clinics settles with patient for $1.2M over retained surgical items Full story
4. Registration for Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference is open! With a hospital or health system? Interested in receiving a complimentary registration to attend the conference? Apply to be a Reviewer here.
5. New UChicago Medical Center contract includes pay bump, better nurse staffing Full story
6.Intermountain brings antibiotic stewardship initiative to urgent care settingsFull story
7. At least 122 hospital and health system C-suite executives were on the move in Q3 2019. Click here to catch up on 2019's executive moves.
8.'Cobalt lung': New vaping-related lung injury resembles exposure to hard metals Full story
9.Mayo Clinic Health System to close hospital in 2020 Full story
10. Viewpoint: A high-quality physician has more than good metrics Full story
11.Sepsis report: How Hendrick Medical Center, University of Virginia Medical Center & others are making strides in the fight against sepsis. Click here to read the white paper.
12. I'm a chief experience officer: Here's what keeps me up at nightFull story