Congratulations to Clark County Farm Bureau for their successful 2023 County Farm Bureau Annual Meeting. The evening’s dinner and activities, held at the school district’s farm in Logandale, offered the opportunity to celebrate the number of accomplishments that their county Farm Bureau had this past year.
Along with a successful food drive this past year and their award-winning Small Farm Conference, where they teamed up with Cooperative Extension to organize and hold the late August conference in North Las Vegas, the members attending the dinner meeting also learned that Clark County Farm Bureau recently became the 2nd county Farm Bureau in Nevada to achieve their membership growth goal for 2023.
We’re looking forward to additional county Farm Bureau meetings to be held around the state, leading up to the Nevada Farm Bureau 2023 Annual Meeting in Mesquite, NV – November 9-11. The county Farm Bureau annual meeting schedule that we have at this time includes:
- Friday, October 20 – Lyon County Farm Bureau – Beverly Hall Farm, 35 Mackenzie Ln, Yerington, NV (4 p.m. Policy Development, 6 p.m. Social and 6:30 p.m. Dinner)
- Tuesday, October 24 – Douglas County Farm Bureau – JT Basque Restaurant, 1425 U.S. Highway 395 N, Gardnerville, NV (5:30 p.m. Social and 6:00 p.m. Dinner)
- Tuesday, October 24 – White Pine County Farm Bureau –Jailhouse Restaurant, 211 5th St, Ely, NV (Policy Development 5 p.m. and Dinner at 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, November 2 – Lincoln County Farm Bureau – Caliente Fire Hall, 970 Front St, Caliente, NV (6 p.m. Dinner)
- Thursday, November 2 – Elko County Farm Bureau -
· Friday, November 3 – Central Nevada Farm Bureau –
- Saturday, November 4 - Humboldt County Farm - Ag Extension meeting room at the fairgrounds (Dinner will be served at 4:30 p.m. Spaghetti dinner and Ice Cream Social)