Webinar Repeat: Returning to Work Under the COVID Cloud
Date: Thursday, Aug. 6th
Staying up to date with the COVID news can be a full-time job. Join us to learn the latest information on re-opening your business safely.
We will discuss:
-Which businesses can re-open?
What must be done in order to re-open?
-What practical issues do I need to consider including:
- How do I choose which workers to recall if I do not need everyone?
- What new hire paperwork if any, do I need
- How does recalling employees affect compensation and benefits?
- Can I change someone's position or pay?
- What safety measures do I need?
- Can I take the temperature of employees?
- What do I do if my worker tests positive
- What if they are exposed to someone with symptoms?
If you are a business owner, key executive, safety professional, or human resources professional, you will want to joint us for this important webinar.
We will address your questions during the webinar to the extent time allows. If you have questions you would like to submit in advance please email: