I hope that this e-mail finds you well.
I'm writing to let you know about a new BAMER HUB that Money4YOU are launching.
BAMER HUB is a FREE digital resource platform that is specifically for Black, Asian, Multi-Ethnic, and Refugee (BAMER) led charities and social enterprises, including churches. Our research shows that this is an invaluable resource that these groups want and need, particularly during these turbulent times. It provides members with access to a range of resources and tools to build resilience, operational excellence, and funding sustainability.
All organisations that complete registration on BAMER HUB by Wednesday 16 September will receive an invitation to our annual Dragons Den on Friday 18 September 2020.
Even if you are not pitching that day, you could still win lots of prizes from
£100 - £20,000, courtesy of our Sponsors including:
· A one-year subscription to the Chief Executive Package, including Charity Finance, Governance and Leadership, and Fundraising magazines plus full access to: Civil Society.
· Five vouchers worth £500 to spend on BAMER HUB Support consultants: Bid writers, Copy writers, Fundraising Campaign, Website Designers, etc
To be entered into the raffle draw, make sure you log on early and follow the instructions on the screen of the presenters. Doors open at 3.30pm and entry to the raffle draw will close at 4.30pm.
In addition, the first 100 people to log on that day will get the opportunity to network in a dedicated room with Funders under the themes below. Do let us know as soon as you log on what your top 3 room choices are:
· Social Justice and Power dynamics
· Migration & Integration
· Arts, Culture and Heritage
· Children & Young People
· Health & Wellbeing
· International Development
· People and Communities
· Infrastructure Support
· Poverty & Inequality
More than that, all organisations that attend the Dragons Den will leave with the practical knowledge to secure funding in the future and build real resilience.